.Net Calendar Control
Current Release: 3.0 (.Net Framework 2.x, 3.x, 4.x)
Softgroup .Net Calendar Control is a fast, small, lightweight and easy to use .NET calendar control that replicate the core functionality of Microsoft Outlook month view and calendar appointments.
To use Softgroup .Net Calendar Control simply add .Net Calendar Control to the Toolbox window of Microsoft Visual Studio and drag it to your form.
Softgroup .Net Calendar include 2 enhanced controls:
Softgroup .Net Calendar Control features:
• Ready and ease to use both for developers and end users
• MonthView with multiple months display with day based selection
• Full colour and gradient customization
• Full control over appointments aspect: time format, colours, image
• Full event control over user activity appointments
• Full customization of appointment appearance
• Support drag and resize of any appointments
• Support multiple selection for both controls
• Full mouse / keyboard navigation and selection
• Can enable tooltip display with details on appointments mouse over
• Customizable starting and ending calendar dates
• Customizable starting and ending view dates
• Enable/Disable insert, edit, delete, move and resize of appointments
• Multiple time scale visualization from 5 minutes to 1 hour
• 7 predefined schema colours for both controls
Prior to running Setup to install the Softgroup .Net Calendar Control, you must already have the .NET Framework 2.x, 3.x or 4.x and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010 installed on the computer.
Softgroup .Net Calendar Control is provided as single setup package that contains all required files and documentation.
Documentation and informational resources
Softgroup .Net Calendar Control has exhaustive documentation supplied with installation where every aspect of using the product is covered in details.
You can also download the documentation from our site.
If you have a question regarding this product, take a look through list of Frequently Asked Questions or use support page to contact and obtain from Softgroup .Net Support team.
Each copy is licensed on a per developer basis. A developer may use the license on multiple CPUs as long as they are not used concurrently nor used by another developer. Run-time royalty free.
Source code will be sended through email to all customers who buy 1 Site License (Unlimited Developers)
This service is a convenient way to ensure that you are always using the latest versions of product. The Subscription License entitles subscribers to automatically receive all major upgrades (full version releases), new products included in the product and minor updates (enhancements and service patches) for the period of one year.
This service includes all Annual Subscription options plus one year of priority support rapid email response (within 3 business days).
Upgrade from previous versions
To all customers holders of a previous version please select one upgrade license option from the Buy Options.
This require a valid previous serial number of product that must be send through mail to Sales team
Our prices include technical support and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. Please contact our Sales team.
If you require any licensing option not listed below including volume licensing and previous versions.
You can purchase a license for each of our products through our secure ordering system powered by PayPal.
As soon as your order is processed, you will receive an email with your license number and further download information.