.Net Forms Resize
NEW PRODUCT Release: 8.5 - 14 December 2016 (.Net Framework 2.x, 3.x, 4.x).
Softgroup .Net Forms Resize is a fast, small and lightweight .NET component that gives your applications resolution independence.
Softgroup .Net Forms Resize automatically resize all controls and fonts contained in a .Net Windows Form as they are sized.
Softgroup .Net Forms Resize is the most popular and multi award winning .Net component software for:
• Originality, creativity and vision.
• Professional appearance and structure.
• Flexibility through integration across multiple-platforms.
• Leadership in the software sector.
• Faster resize engine.
• No need to write code
To use Softgroup.Net Forms Resize simply add .Net Forms Resize component to the Toolbox window of Microsoft Visual Studio, drag it to your WinForm and became immediately resolution independent !
Regular purchased version of NetResize licenses enable acivation of full component performance and features.
Purchase it and enjoy !!!
With Softgroup .Net Forms Resize you can
• Gives your Windows Forms applications resolution independence.
• Keep your controls font/size proportion whenever your forms are resized
• Can be easily implemented to already designed forms with 1 line of code
• Support controls nested inside others
• Resizes fonts as well as the controls themselves
• Ability to specify whether the fonts of the controls will be resized or not both at design and runtime.
• Control resize of docked controls like ToolStrip and StatusStrip.
• Support of standard .Net Windows Form, MDI child and MDI parent Forms.
• Can center form or MDI child over the Desktop or MDI Parent
• Can save/restore your form's last size and position.
• Fast, small and accurate resize engine.
NEW IN VERSION 2.0
• New ExcludedControls collection to easy dynamically exclude controls from resize and/or fonts resize
• Ability to add automatic resize for vertical, horizontal or font size of special controls properties other than standard properties.
• Improved VB.NET sample
• Improved C#.NET sample
NEW IN VERSION 3.0
• Optimized resize of ComboBox, ListBox and CheckedListBox controls
• New Advanced improved resize engine more faster than previous Standard method.
• Added new ResizeMode property that allows to set the resizing method (Advanced or Standard). Default is new Advanced method.
• Optimized resize for special controls (MenuStrip, ToolStrip, ToolBar, StatusStrip, StatusBar and BindingNavigator)
• Added new OriginalMinimumSize property to keep minimum size of form at original design time size
• Added resize support for Microsoft Visual Basic Power Pack 3.0 controls
• Control Flow Obfuscation enhancements
• Better handling of applications obfuscated with 3rd party tools
NEW IN VERSION 3.5
• Optimized resize of forms with old style MainMenu (System.Windows.Forms.Menu)
• Gradient effects of form background supported also on MDIClient area
• Automatic or manual FadeIn/FadeOut effects on show/close of form
• Get current scaling factor controls for horizontal, vertical and font
• Find original Location and Size (before any resize occurs) for any control
NEW IN VERSION 3.6
Softgroup .Net Forms Resize implements ISupportInitialize class: users that upgrade component from earlier version we recommend to simply cut and paste NetResize component on forms where is placed to force designer generate code for ISupportInitialize class implementation.
NEW IN VERSION 3.7
• Enable/Disable resize for any control at design time
• Enable/Disable resize of font for any control at design time
• Enable/Disable resize for control's children at design time
• Added DPIAutoResize property that make your application DPI resolution independent.
• Added new DPIDesigneValue design-time property
• Added new DPIFontFactor property
NEW IN VERSION 4.0
• More fast than any previous versions
• Optimized resize of multiline TextBox controls
• Addded new property TextBoxMultiline
• Improved compatibility with 3rd party controls
• x86 and x64 platforms available
NEW IN VERSION 5.0
• New separeted installations and components for .Net Framework 2.x/3.x and 4.x
• Full support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (SP1 included)
• Improved speed resize engine and other minor optimizations
• Improved double buffering feature for forms and controls
• Optimized resize engine for MDI environments
• Added new ShowForm method for display maximized MDI child forms without flickering effects
• Improved help documentation and samples for Visual Studio 2008 and 2010 (VB and CS)
NEW IN VERSION 6.0
• Added automatic font cache controls
• Optimized resize or TextBox controls
• Further increased of speed resize engine
• Minor code optimization
• Fixed incorrect resize behavior of some Infragistics WinForms controls
• Fixed incorrect resize behavior of some DevExpress WinForms controls
• Added more compatibility with other thirty party controls
• No need of code migration with previous versions: 100% compatible
NEW IN VERSION 7.0
• New resize engine that increase resize performance of 30%
• Improved resize handling of TextBox, ListBox and CheckedListBox controls
• Improved scaling of container controls with docked child controls
• Added new Softgroup.NetResize45.dll assembly targeting .Net Framework 4.5
• Added support for Visual Studio 2012 (all editions)
• Added support for Microsoft Windows 8 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012
• One single installation for all redistributable assemblies
• 100% compatible with previous version
• Improved support for resize of controls added at runtime
• Improved multi monitor support
• Added support for multiline TextBoxes with no Scrollbars and WordWrap (see new design time property ResizeTextBoxMultiline)
NEW IN VERSION 7.5
• Added support for Visual Studio 2013 (all editions)
• Added support for Microsoft .Net Framework 4.51
• Added new Softgroup.NetResize451.dll assembly targeting .Net Framework 4.51
• Added support for Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 r2
• Fixed a bug on resize of some DevExpress WinForm controls
• Fixed a minor bug changing Multiline property of TextBox controls
• Minor bug fixed
• 100% compatible with previous version
• Speed optimizations of internal resize (June 2015).
• Fixed a bug with Forms having AutoSize property sets to True (September 2015)
• Added assemblies compiled for .Net Framework 4.52 (September 2015).
• Minor bug fix for some Infragistics controls (September 2015)
NEW IN VERSION 8.0
• Code analysis, optimizations and improves to resize engine (20% faster)
• All Events refactoring and standardization
• New method ChangeFormResolution for setting Form resolution at runtime
• Added New BeforeFormResizing event
• Added New AfterFormResizing event
• Fixed a bug with Forms that have ControlBox property sets to False
• New ComboList control: an enhanced resizable DropDownList (ComboBox can’t be resized in height)
• Improved internal font cache now more faster
• Added New DisableFontsCache property
• Improves samples code CS and VB
• Added assemblies compiled for .Net Framework 4.6 and 4.6.1
• Full support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 included Update 1 (all editions)
• Full support for Microsoft Windows 10.
NEW BUILD 8.0 (June 2016)
• Fixed a NullReferenceException that occurs in many cases with third-party controls
• Optimized font cache disposing
• Minor speed optimization during form close
NEW BUILD 8.5 (November 2016)
• Extended BeforeControlResizeEventArgs with new ratio properities
• Extended AfterControlResizeEventArgs with new ratio properities
• Automatic column width resizing for ListView controls
• For customers only available code (C# or VB) that resize columns width of DevExpress, Infragistics or ComponentOne grid controls
• Boosts performance
• Fixed a resize issue of TextBox control with single line border
Prior to running Setup to install the Softgroup .Net Forms Resize, you must already have the .NET Framework 2.x, 3.x and 4.x and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013/2015 installed on the computer.
Documentation and informational resources
Softgroup .Net Forms Resize has exhaustive documentation supplied with installation where every aspect of using the product is covered in details.
If you have a question regarding this product, take a look through list of Frequently Asked Questions or use support page to contact and obtain from Softgroup .Net Support team.
Each copy is licensed on a per developer basis. A developer may use the license on multiple CPUs as long as they are not used concurrently nor used by another developer. Run-time royalty free.
Source code will be sended through email to all customers who buy 1 Site License (Unlimited Developers).
This service is a convenient way to ensure that you are always using the latest versions of product. The Subscription License entitles subscribers to automatically receive all major upgrades (full version releases), new products included in the product and minor updates (enhancements and service patches) for the period of one year.
This service includes all Annual Subscription options plus one year of priority support rapid email response (3 business days).
Upgrade from previous versions
To all customers holders of a previous version please select one upgrade license option from the Buy Options.
This require a valid previous serial number of product that must be send through mail to Sales team
Our prices include technical support and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. Please contact our Sales team.
If you require any licensing option not listed below including volume licensing and previous versions.
You can purchase a license for each of our products through our secure ordering system powered by PayPal or through our e-commerce providers for internet software: ComponentSource
As soon as your order is processed, you will receive an email with your license number and further download information.